CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 27 November 2008

Kel just loves

the little mini denim bag that i made last night based on the woolly jumper tutorial i want to have a go at. i dont have any old wool jumpers so i used the jeans that i have been hacking into to make the infamous flowers from. then i adorned it with a flower made from minimunch's tie - just like i said i would. I'm pretty sure kel loves it lol! well somebody should - the poor little waste of material! Next time i must understand proportion better and the halterneck needs to be steep - like it says in the tutorial (silly me) otherwise its pretty hard to get any stuff in it and it is supposed to be a bag after all!

1 comments:

Kel said...

I do love my little bag and even took it shopping...I still think it could be a pair of pants tho haha